Crispy Prosciutto with Brown Mushrooms & Legumes
Cooking time: 30 minutes, serves 4
- 375g Vetta High Protein Low Carb
- 100g Prosciutto
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250g brown mushrooms
- 1 bunch fresh thyme (just for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 300g broad beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Place onto a baking tray broad beans making sure all evenly spread. Put into oven at 180deg for 5-7min.
- Wait for beans to cool, peel skin so you are left with only the green flesh and put aside.
- Place chopped prosciutto, garlic and dried thyme into a pan on medium heat with olive oil. Cook until the Prosciutto becomes slightly crispy.
- Add brown mushrooms and butter into the pan, stir through and cook until wilted.
- Pour contents of the pan and broad beans into the pot with cooked pasta and stir through.
- To serve, top pasta with parmesan cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of fresh thyme and season with salt and cracked pepper.