Beetroot and Eggplant Pasta Salad
Cooking time: 20min, serves 6
- 375g Vetta High Protein Low Carb Spirals
- 2 fresh eggplants, diced into small cubes and also some large slices for garnish
- 1 fresh beetroot, grated
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Parmesan, grated
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Add oil and large sliced eggplant to a pan on medium heat, cook until browned and put aside.
- Add oil, dry basil, onion, garlic and diced eggplant to a pan on medium heat and cook until eggplant is soft and juicy.
- Add all ingredients everything (take out the word ‘everything’) to cooked pasta including the fresh beetroot and stir until evenly spread.
- Serve with salt and cracked pepper and parmesan.