Brussel Sprouts with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 375g Vetta High Protein Low Carb Penne
- 300g fresh brussel sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red chillies, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 400g cherry tomatoes - whole
- 100g fresh baby spinach
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Thyme flakes
- Parmesan, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Add a good splash of olive oil to a pan on medium heat and add garlic, chilli, and onion. Cook until browned and put aside.
- Add a good splash of olive oil to the same pan on medium heat and add the cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of dry thyme and salt to season. Cook until tomatoes are soft and skin is splitting.
- Add all cooked ingredients everything to cooked pasta including fresh baby spinach. Stir until evenly spread.
- Serve with cracked pepper and parmesan.