Chilli and Prawn Spaghetti
Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 4
- 375g Vetta Smart Pasta Cholesterol Lowering Spaghetti #1
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long red chilli (seeds removed), finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 16 prawn cutlets, deveined and tails intact
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large fry pan. Quickly cook prawns until pink. Remove from pan and add onion, garlic and chilli; cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, reserving ¼ cup cooking liquid.
- Return the cooked prawns to the pan; add cooked pasta and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Stir to combine.
- Add the parsley and serve immediately.