Creamy Avocado & Walnuts with Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine Pasta
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine
- 2 ½ avocados
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach
- 100ml cream (or light cream)
- 100ml olive oil
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- Walnuts, roughly chopped, to serve
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Place avocado, basil, spinach, olive oil, cream, garlic and lemon juice into food processor. Blend until creamy and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour contents into cooked pasta and stir through until evenly spread.
- If a little dry add an extra splash of olive oil and stir through again.
- Garnish with roughly chopped walnuts, grated parmesan and parsley.