Creamy Chicken with Asparagus with SMART Fibre Penne
Cooking time: 35 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta SMART Fibre Penne
- 100ml cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into long strips
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, cut to roughly 4cm long
- 2 tbs of whole grain mustard
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 200ml full fat cream
- 4 cloves garlic finely diced
- 100g parmesan, grated
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken strips, turning until golden brown all over and set aside.
- In the same pan fry off the garlic and mustard adding more oil if you need until slightly browned. Add in cream, spinach leaves and simmer for 1min.
- Add in chicken, asparagus and simmer for 10min until sauce thickens.
- Salt and pepper and grated parmesan to serve.