Creamy Mushroom with SMART Fibre Pasta
Product not available.
Please try the recipe with our SMART Fibre Spaghetti
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, keeping a mug full of the water and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms. Cook stirring occasionally until tender and browned about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in cream, thyme and oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced and thickened, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and parmesan. Adding a little cooked pasta water if sticking to pan.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.