Creamy Tuna Rollini
Product not available.
Please try the recipe with our SMART Fibre and Protein Range
Cooking time: 5 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta High Fibre 3 Min Rollini Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup low fat cream
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 25g tin corn kernels, drained
- 1 medium carrot diced and blanched
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp capers (optional), rinsed and drained
- Cook pasta according to the packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat, add onion and cook 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tuna, peas, corn, spinach and carrot. Stir through cream. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes, then stir in the parsley and capers.
- Drain pasta and add to the tuna sauce. Serve immediately.