Crispy Bacon with Healthy Greens & Feta
Cooking time: 25 minutes, serves 4
- 375g Vetta Classic Veg Twists #89
- ½ Spanish onion, diced
- 200g short cut bacon diced into cubes
- 4 brussel sprouts thinly sliced
- 200g feta
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, chopped into thirds
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan. Add diced bacon, brussle sprouts onion and garlic and cook over a medium heat until lightly golden and bacon is crispy.
- Add in baby broccoli and cook until wilted.
- Pour contents into cooked pasta, crumble in feta and leave some aside for serving. Stir through with pasta until well combined.
- To serve, top pasta with more crumbled feta and cracked pepper.