Crispy Skin Salmon and Fresh Dill
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta High Fibre 3 Min Rollini
- 4 small salmon fillets, from sustainable sources
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 20g butter
- 100g fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 lemon to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper
- 100g fresh rocket (side salad, optional)
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a pan on low heat and place salmon fillets skin side down. Cover and cook for 10-12 mins and set aside.
- Melt butter in another pan on medium heat; add garlic, spinach, capers and dill. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add mixture and cracked pepper to cooked pasta. Stir through until evenly spread.
- Place rocket into warm pan, stir through to soak up juices until slightly wilted.
- Serve pasta with salmon on top, squeeze of lemon and rocket on the side.