Fajita Pasta Bake with Vetta Rural Aid Spirals
Recipe created by @the_healthy_diary
Cooking time: 35 minutes, serves 4
- 200g Vetta Rural Aid Spirals
- 400g chicken breast (raw weight), cut into strips
- 4 large capsicums (500g approx), cut into strips
- 1 large onion (125g approx), sliced
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 30g fajita seasoning
- 75g reduced-fat tasty cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C/350°F
- Cook pasta as per package directions. Make sure it’s al dente and not overcooked.
- Preheat a non-stick pan. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes until brown on the sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the capsicum and onions and cook until the veggies become a little tender. Add garlic and cook for a further minute. Add the diced tomatoes and fajita mix. Stir through and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the fajita mix from heat, stir through the cooked pasta add the whole mixture to a deep baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!