Fresh Prawn, Chilli & Rocket with SMART Fibre Pasta
Product not available.
Please try the recipe with our SMART Fibre Veg Twists
Cooking time: 25 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta High Corkscrews
- 300g fresh peeled prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large fresh chilli, finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 150g fresh rocket
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ Spanish onion, roughly diced
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Place chopped onion, chilli and garlic into a pan on medium heat with butter and olive oil. Cook until the onion becomes translucent and lightly golden in colour.
- Add prawns into pan, stir through and cook until golden.
- Pour contents of pan into pot with cooked pasta.
- Add finely chopped parsley, fresh rocket, a good squeeze of lemon and stir through.
- To serve, top pasta with parmesan cheese, a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and cracked pepper.