Kale, Spinach and Ricotta Bake with SMART Fibre Penne
Recipe created by @nourishinglydelicious
Cooking time: 45 minutes, serves 6
- 500g Vetta SMART Fibre Penne
- Kale 1 Cup
- Spinach 1 Cup
- 1 Onion
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 125 grams Parmesan Cheese
- 250 grams Sour cream
- 200 grams Smooth Ricotta Cheese
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tsp White Vinegar
- 2 Tsp All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Italian Herbs
- 3 tbsp Garlic minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop onions and slice sweet potato.
- Chop your Kale and spinach fine.
- Pan fry the Sweet potato for 3-4 minutes then add the Kale and Spinach together with some olive oil until they wilt.
- Add olive oil, Onions , All purpose seasoning, Salt, Pepper, Italian herbs, Garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Ricotta, Sour Cream, Parmesan & Vinegar.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the cheesy sauce starts to melt and come together perfectly.
- Set aside.
- In a pan mix the cooked pasta, cooked veggies & add the cheesy sauce mix well until everything is combined.
- Add the mix to a baking dish & top with extra Ricotta, Herbs.
- Pre heat your oven to 185 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top starts to bubble and edges get all crispy & crumbly.
- Add Lemon Slices on Top & Serve.