Last Night's Bolognese with Vetta Ready Pasta Classic Spaghetti
Cooking time: 5min (last nights bolognese re-heat) serves 1
Making the Sauce - Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes, serves 6
- 150g Vetta Ready Pasta SMART Classic Spaghetti
- 500 Grams Beef Mince
- Garlic 3 Cloves minced
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 100g kalamata olives sliced
- 1tbs olive oil
- 500ml beef stock
- 100ml red wine
- 100ml milk
- 140g tomato paste
- 1 stem fresh rosemary
- 4 stems fresh thyme
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese for serving
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Cook pasta as per package directions (60 seconds in the microwave!) and set aside
- Heat up last nights bolognese sauce or if you need to make sauce see below steps
- Add olive oil to large pot on medium to high heat.
- Add onion, and cook until browned.
- Add your beef mince stir and use a potato masher to help break it up. Cook until browned and fat has cooked out.
- Add red wine, stir and cook for 4 min.
- Add beef stock, stir and cook for 4 min.
- Add milk, stir and cook for 3 min.
- Add tomato paste and fresh herbs and stir through
- Place lid on and simmer for 30min (optional can cook for extra 30min for extra flavour)
- Cook pasta as per package directions. Making sure it's al dente.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and season with cracked pepper.