Lemon Tuna Kids Pasta
This recipe can be made with Vetta SMART Fibre Dinosaurs Pasta.
Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 4
- 250g Vetta Super Veg Pasta (no longer available) can be subsituted for Vetta SMART Fibre Dinosaurs Pasta
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Pinch red chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g tuna in spring water, drained
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1/2 small lemon
- Grated parmesan cheese to serve
- Cook the pasta according to packet directions in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a fry pan.
- Add the bread crumbs, pine nuts, garlic, chilli and a pinch of salt.
- Lightly toast until golden.
- Drain the pasta and add to the crumbs.
- Gently fold in the tuna and lemon. Garnish with parmesan.