Lemon and Garlic Butter Prawns with Vetta Rural Aid Spaghetti
Recipe created by @nourishinglydelicious
Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta Rural Aid Spaghetti
- 300 Grams Cooked Prawns
- 6-7 Prawns with Shell on (optional)
- Garlic 6-7 Cloves minced
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 Lemon squeezed
- 1 Tsp Italian herbs
- 1 Tsp All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup White Vinegar
- Fresh Basil & Parsley
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Add Olive oil, Butter, Salt, Pepper, Garlic, All Purpose Seasoning, Parsley & Italian Herbs to a pan cook for about a minute on low heat.
- Now add the 6-7 pawns with the shells on into the sauce & cook on medium heat for 2 minutes, (the prawns with the shell on add so much flavour to this sauce) plus add Vinegar, Butter & Lemon, simmer again.
- Take out the cooked prawns and set aside for presentation, at the end.
- Cook Vetta spaghetti for about 5-6 minutes as per instructions on the until covered evenly & add Parmesan cheese plus the rest of the prawns cover & cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Top with Extra Parmesan cheese, Herbs (I love chopped Basil & Parsley) extra Lemon + Herb Sauce serve &