Mac n’Cheese with Jalapeño
Cooking time: 25 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta High Fibre 3 Min Rollini
- ½ cup of flour
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 40g butter
- 130g grated tasty cheese
- 1 cup of full cream milk (or light milk)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, for garnish
- Jalapeno, for garnish (optional)
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Melt butter in a pot on medium heat and add garlic. Slowly sift in flour and stir until mixture becomes even.
- Slowly pour in milk, a touch of salt and cracked pepper and stir until mixture is slightly bubbling and becomes an even paste.
- Add cheese and fold through until melted then add the cooked pasta. Stir through until evenly spread.
- Serve with parsley and jalapenos (optional).