Macaroni and Cheese with Vetta Ready Pasta Classic Macaroni
Recipe created by @elleshungry
Cooking time: 5 minutes, serves 1
- 150g Vetta Ready Pasta SMART Macaroni
- 1 TBS oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 TBS kalamatta pitted olives (cut in half)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- Salt & Pepper
- Parmesan cheese (topping)
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, in microwave or stovetop.
- Heat a small to medium saucepan over med heat. Add oil, garlic, frozen peas, baby spinach, olives, tomatoes and let everything cook nicely until the peas have slightly cooked.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Remove off the heat and toss through the pasta.
- Combine well, then place into two bowls.
- Add parmesan cheese over the top and enjoy!