Pomegranate, Sweetcorn, Pear, Blue Cheese and Chilli Oil Pasta Salad
Product not available.
Please try the recipe with our SMART Fibre and Protein Range
Cooking time: 30 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta High Fibre Large Spirals
- 1 pomegranate
- 410g sweetcorn (from tin or fresh)
- 1 fresh pear, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 100g blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chilli oil
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and place back into pot.
- Break up blue cheese and crumble into hot pasta. Stir through until nicely coated.
- Slice the pomegranate in half. Using a wooden spoon bang on the top of one half while holding underneath doing it over the pot. The seeds will drop into your hand. Repeat with other half.
- Add in sweet corn, coriander, pear and chilli oil. Stir through thoroughly.
- To serve, add an extra sprinkle of coriander and blue cheese (optional).