Protein Pancakes with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Cooking time: 15min Serves: 5 pancakes
- 1 cup of Vetta Smart Protein Flour
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp honey
- 140mL milk
- Olive oil, for greasing the pan
- Your favourite toppings: Strawberries, Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Butter.
- Place the flour, baking powder & salt in a large mixing bowl. Create a well in the centre of the flour.
- Add the eggs, honey and a quarter of the milk, and slowly mix with the flour. Gradually add the milk until the batter is smooth, thick and ready to pour.
- Heat a fry-pan on medium heat and grease the pan with the olive oil. Using about a quarter cup of batter per pancake, cook each pancake for a couple of minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes or until cooked through. Place each cooked pancake on the plate and cover to keep warm.
- Serve with your favourite toppings!
Energy: 1445kJ / Protein: 23.6g / Fat: 6.2g / Sat Fat: 2.0g / Carbs: 45.3g / Sugar: 11.9g / Fibre: 6.6g / Sodium: 402mg