Raspberry Muffins with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Created by @bodylovenutrition_
Prep & Baking time: 30min Serves: 12 slices
- 2 cups of Vetta Smart Protein Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 punnets fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan forced and grease a 12 cup muffin tray or fill with muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl combine the wet ingredients until mixed; milk, Greek yoghurt, eggs, vanilla extract and extra virgin olive oil.
- In another medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients until mixed; Vetta SMART Protein Plain Flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Add 3/4 of the fresh raspberries and fold through until just combined.
- Pour the batter into your muffin tray and top with the remaining fresh raspberries (about 2-3 per muffin).
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until cooked through and slightly golden in colour. Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes and then enjoy!
Per serve (one serve = one muffin)
- Energy: 1095kJ
- Protein: 8.7g
- Fat: 11.9g
- Sat Fat: 2.4g
- Carbs: 27.4g
- Sugars: 14.6g
- Fibre: 3.47g
- Sodium: 60mg