Roasted Beetroot & Pumpkin with Goat Cheese
Cooking time: 30 minutes, serves 5
- 400g Vetta High Fibre Large Spirals Pasta
- 4 whole raw beetroots, cubed
- ¼ pumpkin, cubed
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 160g Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese, plus extra for serving
- Olive oil
- Walnuts, crushed, to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C.
- Place beetroot and pumpkin onto a baking tray and lightly coat in olive oil. Season vegetables with salt.
- Roast tray of vegetables for 30 minutes by placing tray into the oven at 180⁰C. Pumpkin will become much softer than beetroot once cooked.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions and drain.
- Toss Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese through warm pasta so that the cheese melts through.
- Once vegetables have finished roasting, stir through pasta together with baby spinach leaves. Season with salt, cracked pepper and goat cheese marinating oil, stirring through to combine.
- To serve, top pasta with crushed walnuts and extra Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese.