Roasted Garlic Pumpkin & Rosemary with Herb Breadcrumb
Cooking time: 30 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta High Fibre Fettuccine
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- 1kg fresh butternut pumpkin
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- 6 cloves garlic
- 30g butter
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Parmesan for serving
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Meanwhile dice butternut pumpkin into small cubes and lay on a baking tray with cloves of garlic and fresh rosemary. Drizzle olive oil over making sure it is spread evenly. Season with salt.
- Place into oven and roast at 180°C for 15-20min until soft.
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat, adding breadcrumbs, oregano and cracked pepper. Stir through making sure there is no clumps.
- Place pumpkin, garlic, breadcrumbs, parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil in with the cooked pasta. Stir well until evenly spread.
- Serve with extra parmesan (optional).