Roasted Veggies with Bacon and Bocconcini with SMART Fibre Pasta
Product not available.
Please try the recipe with our SMART Fibre Veg Twists
Cooking time: 35 minutes, serves 5
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, and put aside.
- Preheat oven to 180deg. Cut pumpkin and carrot into 2cm cubes and place in a baking tray with 3 whole garlic cloves. Sprinkle with dried thyme and a generous amount of salt. Toss together until all ingredients are well coated. Bake for 30 minutess until soft and browned.
- Meanwhile add a drizzle of olive oil to a pan on medium heat. Cut bacon into 1cm squares and add to pan. Cook until slightly browned and crispy.
- Add in thinly sliced remaining garlic. Cook until softened, making sure not to burn.
- Add all ingredients to cooked pasta and stir through.
- Serve with cracked pepper to taste, roasted garlic and bocconcini.