SMART Fibre Spaghetti with Prawns with Parsley
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 500g Vetta SMART Fibre Spaghetti
- 600g fresh prawns shelled
- 5 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 4 large fresh chillies, chopped
- 40g butter
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Parmesan, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan on medium heat. Add a dash of olive oil, chilli and garlic. Cook for 3 mins then add prawns. Cook until prawns are browned.
- Turn off heat and add cooked pasta and parsley to mixture and stir through until evenly spread.
- Serve with grated parmesan, a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper.