SMART Fibre Spaghetti with Sardines, Semi-dried Tomatoes & Capers
Cooking time: 25 minutes, serves 5
- 500g Vetta SMART Fibre Spaghetti
- 150g tinned or fresh sardines
- ½ brown onion diced
- 3 tablespoons of capers
- 150g semi-dried tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100g parmesan
- 200g tomato paste
- Cracked pepper, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and onion, cook over a medium heat until translucent and lightly golden in colour.
- Add sardines and semi-dried tomatoes. Stir through and cook until sardines become crispy.
- Add capers and tomato paste and stir through. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add to cooked pasta with baby spinach, parmesan and cracked pepper. Stir through with pasta until well combined.