Simple Spring Pasta Salad with SMART Fibre Veg Twists
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 375g Vetta SMART Fibre Veg Twists
- 100ml olive oil
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 3 sticks of cucumber
- 200g kalamata olives
- 100g fresh Rocket
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 50ml balsamic vinegar to serve
- 100g walnuts, roughly crushed, to serve
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 100g fetta, to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- Crush garlic and place into a small bowl of olive oil to infuse and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Strain and let stand to cool.
- Meanwhile drain red kidney beans, slice cherry tomatoes in halves, cucumber into 2cm cubes, dice celery and thinly slice capsicum.
- Place all ingredients in a large serving bowl, add warm pasta, pour in infused garlic oil, balsamic vinegar and stir through until consistent.
- Fetta, salt and pepper and crushed walnuts to serve.