Smoked Salmon and Leafy Greens with Vetta Spirals
Prep time: 15min Cooking time: 12 minutes Serves 4
- 500g Vetta Spirals
- 300g sliced smoked salmon
- 100g fresh radishes, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 60g capers
- Fresh dill for garnish
- 1 fresh lemon, (take out extra space) cut into quarters
- Cracked pepper to season
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Spread pasta evenly across 4 large bowls.
- Evenly distribute salmon, radishes, capers and rocket between each bowl and give each a squeeze of lemon and a generous drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with cracked pepper and garnish with a small branch of fresh dill.