Strawberry Cheesescake Breakfast Cookie with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Created by @feeltheflavour
Prep & Baking time: 20min Serves: 10 slices
- 200 gr Vetta SMART Protein Self Raising Flour
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml of coconut oil
- 80 gr of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Dark chocolate
- In a bowl add the whole wheat flour, the salt and the yeast, and reserve.
- In another bowl, add the beaten eggs and the 2 chopped ripe bananas, and with the help of a fork, mash them until they are pureed.
- Then add the coconut oil, the sugar and the vanilla essence, and mix everything very well again, until everything is integrated.
- When all the wet ingredients are mixed, gradually add the dry ones until they form a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the mixture over a rectangular mold and split the banana that we had reserved in half, placing it on top of the dough with walnuts.
- Bake at 180º degrees for 40 minutes but control minutes before, as I say, each oven is a world! Enjoy !!! 😊😊🍌
- I added dark chocolate melted on the top for finalising!!!🍫
- Estimated Nutrition Information, per serve: 360kcals // 41C 9.5F 28P