Thai Fish Curry
Cooking time: 30 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta High Fibre Spaghetti
- 500g fresh white fish that doesn’t break up easily
- 3 cloves garlic, squashed
- 800ml (2x tins) coconut milk
- 195g green curry paste
- 1 onion
- 5 fresh green chilli finely sliced (leaving one for garnish)
- Coriander, for garnish
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Add curry paste to a dry pan on medium heat and cook off for 1 min.
- Add in squashed garlic, green chilli, stir and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Add in coconut milk and stir through until slightly bubbling.
- Cut fish into small cubes and place gently into pan and stir through. Cover with lid and cook for 4 mins.
- Serve with a good bunch of coriander and fresh chilli.