Chicken and Mushroom Spaghetti
Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta Spaghetti #1
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken breast, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup Carnation Light and Creamy Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup low salt chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- ¼ cup continental parsley
- Shaved parmesan to garnish
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Heat oil in a large pan, sauté chicken until nearly cooked (5 minutes). Add garlic, spring onion and mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add stock, cornflour and evaporated milk. Stir well to combine. Return to heat and gently cook for about 2 minutes until thickened.
- Add spinach, parsley and drained cooked pasta. Serve garnished with parmesan.