Creamy Mushroom with Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine Pasta
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 350g Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 300ml cup full fat cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g parmesan
- Fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain, keeping a mug full of the water and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms. Cook stirring occasionally until tender and browned about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in cream, thyme and oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced and thickened, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and parmesan. Adding a little cooked pasta water if sticking to pan.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.