Flat Bread with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Made by @bodylovenutrition_
Serves: 5 - 6 breads
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup Vetta SMART Protein Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together and mix until a dough forms.
- On a well-floured surface, roll the dough into a ball and cut into 5 small pieces.
- Roll out with a rolling pin until thin.
- In a medium saucepan on high heat, add one flatbread at a time and cook for 1-2 minutes each side (until charred).
- Serve the flatbreads whilst hot and crispy!
- Optional: top with garlic butter, dried parsley and coriander