Fresh Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad
Cooking time: 20min, serves 4
- 375g Vetta High Protein Low Carb Penne
- 140ml (7 tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1kg assortment field grown (or cherry tomatoes), diced in half
- 10 Anchovies
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked
- 200g Parmesan, shaved
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, drain and spread pasta over a large tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place tomatoes in a large bowl. Lightly season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle with about 4 tablespoons of remaining oil.
- Add basil (if leaves are large, tear into smaller shreds) and set aside for an hour, if possible, to allow juices to form.
- Place pasta in a serving bowl and toss with remaining olive oil and anchovies. Add tomato mixture, Parmesan and extra seasoning.