Greek Pasta Salad with Vetta Rural Aid Spirals
Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta x Rural Aid Spirals Pasta
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup feta cheese to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients, except the feta, in a large bowl.
- Drain the past well and, while it is still warm, gently stir it through the combined ingredients. Crumble the feta over the top and season well.
- This pasta salad is great warm or cold, and can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This dish is great warm or cold the next day!