Halloumi Pasta Salad with SMART Fibre Veg Twists
Cooking time: 10 minutes, Prep time: 5min Serves 2-3
- 250g Vetta SMART Fibre Veg Twists Spirals Pasta
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 cup of grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 small green capsicum, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 100g of olives
- 100g of halloumi cheese
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
While the pasta cooks, chop up your veggies and make your dressing.
Make the dressing by combining the olive oil, vinegar, spices, and sugar. Whisk until fully combined and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chopped veggies and dressing.
Toss until the pasta and veggies are fully coated in the dressing.