Lemon Ricotta and Basil with Vetta Rural Aid Spirals
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition_
Prep Time: 5 Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 5
- 750g Vetta Rural Aid Spirals
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2-3 cups rocket leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, lemon juice and zest, reserved pasta water and grated parmesan.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Serve with freshly chopped basil and rocket leaves.