Cooking time: 10 minutes, serves 4
- 375g Vetta High Fibre 3 Min Rollini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large broccoli head cut into mini florets
- 400g chicken breast diced
- 250g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 50g low fat feta
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large fry pan. Sauté chicken until cooked. Remove from pan.
- Place broccoli, cherry tomatoes and olives into the pan and stir fry until softened for approximately 4 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Drain the pasta and add to the chicken and broccoli. Stir in spinach leaves, feta and vinegar. Season well.
This dish is great warm or cold the next day!