Pasta Bake with SMART Fibre Penne
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition_
Cooking: 25-30min, Serves 4
- 250g Vetta SMART Fibre Penne
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, diced or 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mixed olives
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 2 x 185g tins of tuna, drained
- 700ml tomato passata
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- In a medium pan, sauté the garlic, onion and olives until fragrant.
- Add the tomato passata and fresh diced tomatoes (or canned if using).
- Add the remaining veggies, tuna and seasoning and simmer for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the Vetta SMART Fibre Pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Evenly spread the pasta and sauce across a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.