Portobello Mushrooms and Rich Creamy Sauce with Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine
Prep Time: 5 Cooking time: 15-20 minutes, serves 6
- 500g Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine
- 375g brown portobello mushrooms sliced into large pieces
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 150g unsalted butter
- 3 cups of full cream milk
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese for serving
- Fresh chives finely chopped for serving
- Cracked pepper to serve
- Add garlic and mushrooms with 2 tbs of butter and sauté until soft and browned - 10 - 15min. Add the cream and the rest of the butter and simmer over low heat.
- Cook pasta as per package directions. Making sure it's al dente and reserve a little of the water.
- Add the pasta to the mushroom sauce in the pan and toss to evenly spread. Add parmesan and reserved pasta water as you need to create the right consistency.
- Serve with fresh chives and cracked pepper