Salmon & Peas Pasta with Vetta SMART Fibre Aussie Shapes
Prep: 5 min Cooking time: 10-12min, serves 4 (2 adults and 2 kids)
- 250g Vetta SMART Fibre Aussie Shapes Pasta
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 150g frozen peas
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 140g crème fraiche or sour cream
- ½ reduced-salt vegetable stock cube
- Small bunch of fresh chives, snipped
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a saucepan, then add the shallot and cook for 5 mins or until soft.
- Add the peas, salmon, crème fraîche (or sour cream) and 50ml water. Crumble in the stock cube and mix through.
- Cook for 3-4 mins until cooked through, stir in the chives and season to taste. Then stir through to coat the pasta. Serve in bowls.