Salmon Ready Pasta with Spinach & Zucchini using Vetta Ready Pasta Classic Spirals
Cooking time: 2 minutes, serves 1
- 150g Vetta Ready Pasta SMART Spirals
- 1 x 95g can John West Salmon Tempters – olive oil blend
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1 sprig of fresh dill (optional)
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Cook spinach and zucchini slices with 1 tbsp olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat, until spinach is slightly wilted and zucchini slices turn golden.
- Mix cooked pasta, salmon, spinach and zucchini together, and top with dill and cracked pepper.