Veggie and Feta Frittata with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Created by @bodylovenutrition_
Prep & Baking time: 75-80min Serves: 4-6 slices
- 1 1/4 cups of Vetta Smart Protein Self Raising Flour
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 red onion, roughly sliced
- 1 punnet mini roma or cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan forced and line a medium baking tray with baking paper. Add the sweet potato, zucchini and red onion with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and the Vetta SMART Protein Self Raising Flour, whisk well until combined.
- Grease a medium baking dish or oven skillet
- Once cooked, add the roasted vegetables into the egg mixture and fold through. Pour the mixture into your greased baking dish or oven skillet and evenly spread out.
- Top with the mini tomatoes and sprinkle the feta cheese evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with your favourite side salad and enjoy this frittata either hot or cold.
Per serve (based on 6 portions from frittata)
- Energy: 1440kJ
- Protein: 19.3g
- Fat: 20.9g
- Sat Fat: 5.94
- Carbs: 17.9g
- Sugars: 7.23g
- Fibre: 4g
- Sodium: 405mg