Zucchini Noodles with Olives and Cherry Tomato
Cooking time: 20min, serves 6
- 500g Vetta High Fibre Penne Rigate
- 1 medium sized zucchini, peeled into noodles
- 100g pitted kalamata olives, roughly sliced
- 400g cherry tomatoes, diced into quarters
- 60g Rocket
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 spanish onion, roughly chopped
- 80g goat cheese, leaving some for garnish
- Cracked pepper
- Add olive oil to a small bowl and add garlic, set aside to infuse.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pot of salted (optional) boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Add pasta, olives, onion, goat cheese, garlic oil (leave out the garlic, optional) and zucchini and stir through until evenly spread.
- Serve with extra goat cheese and cracked pepper.