Zucchini and Avocado Pesto Salad with SMART Protein Spirals
Cooking time: 20min, serves 4
- 375g Vetta SMART Protein Spirals
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 6 tablespoons good-quality basil pesto
- 2 avocado, smashed into a paste
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Salt and cracked pepper, to serve
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until just wilted.
- Place the pasta, zucchini, avocado and pesto in a bowl, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then toss gently to combine.
- Serve with shaved parmesan and extra cracked pepper (optional).