Zucchini with Vetta Ready Pasta Classic Spirals
Recipe by @bodylovenutrition_
Cooking time: 2 minutes, serves 1
- 150g Vetta Ready Pasta SMART Spirals
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon goats cheese
- Handful fresh basil
- Sprinkle salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan and add the garlic and zucchini.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the Vetta Ready Pasta Classic Spirals in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Turn off the heat, add the pasta to the pan with salt and pepper, lemon juice and zest, mix well to combine.
- Serve with goats cheese and basil leaves on top. Enjoy!