Matt Wilkinson Grilled Peach Pasta Salad
Cooking time: 20min, serves 4
- 375g Vetta Protein Low Carb Penne
- 4 peaches, halved, stones removed or 8 peach halves, drained and dried
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 100g marinated Sicilian olives in oil, squashed,
- 120g firm blue cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) flaked almonds
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Cook pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan or barbecue to high heat. Drizzle peaches with oil, then grill for 2 minutes each side or until grill marks are visible. Allow to cool slightly, then cut in half.
- Toss pasta, peaches and all remaining ingredients in a bowl and serve warm or cold, scattered with parsley leaves.
via Delicious magazine