Double Chocolate Brownies with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Prep & Baking time: 1hr 30min Serves: 15 slices
- 150g butter, chopped
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Vetta Smart Protein Plain Flour
- ¾ cup milk choc bits
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a slice pan.
- Add the butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat until melted. Cool for a few minutes.
- Slowly stir in the sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, choc bits and sour cream, until just combined.
- Add the mixture into the slice pan. Bake for an hour, and for the last 20 minutes cover with foil.
- Allow to cool in the pan before slicing up!
Energy: 1467kJ / Protein: 5.0g / Fat: 23.1g/ Sat Fat: 14.2g / Carbs: 32.1g / Sugar: 25.4g / Fibre: 1.1g / Sodium: 114mg