No knead bread with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Prep & Baking time: 3 hrs Serves: 10 slices
- 3 cups of Vetta Smart Protein Plain Flour
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups hot water (hot but not boiling)
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the hot water and stir with the back of a wooden spoon to combine.
- Cover and rest for 1.5-2 hours or until the dough has doubled in volume and looks bubbly.
- Preheat a large pot with a lid in the oven at 220 degrees fan forced.
- Place the dough on baking paper and mould into a rough circular shape, folding its edges into the centre. Place the dough into the preheated pot, cover with the lid and bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid and bake for another 10-12 minutes uncovered until golden in colour.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before slicing.
Per serve (1 slice of bread)
Approx 10 slices of bread per loaf
Sat Fat 0.2g