Strawberry Cheesescake Breakfast Cookie with Vetta SMART Protein Flour
Created by @the_healthy_diary_
Prep & Baking time: 20min Serves: 1
- 1 cup of Vetta Smart Protein Plain Flour
- 20g vanilla protein powder️
- 35g light cream cheese️
- 1/4 cup apple puree or 1/2 mashed banana
- Toppings: 10g white chocolate chips + 2 strawberries
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the apple puree (or banana).
- Add the flour and protein powder and mix to combine.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Shape the mixture into a large cookie shape or a couple of small ones, and bake for 12-15 minutes at 180C/350F
- Estimated Nutrition Information, per serve: 360kcals // 41C 9.5F 28P